He will also act on assigned tasks in SW projects assigned to him. This will include scoping, alternatives validation, testing and post-implementation validation.
· As a team member, this role will also handle, internal IT & business communications effectively.
· This position requires response and issue resolution during nights and weekends as necessary to meet business needs.
· Day to day issues support and align the business requirements
· Act on incidents that service Desk is unable to do so independently.
· Escalate incidents to SW vendors and provide recreation scenarios as well as proposed solutions that ensure service continuity over the E-channels systems. Follow up delivery of incident/ problem solutions.
· Testing/ verifying solutions provided by vendor side. Build/ upgrade known issues.
· Participate in new application testing & deployment. Sanity checks and technical validation of newly delivered releases/ batches of banking SW before handing them over to UAT
· Document, and track, case histories, issues, and actionable steps taken
· Perform software research, testing, and recommendations when needed
· Handle system development of in house developed systems in line with bank agreed system architecture and development tools and following quality standards